Updates Most Wednesdays



This blog is no longer updating. If you would like to see my recent artwork please visit http://carolineparkinson.co.uk.

Saturday 21 March 2009

Matilda, Sky Captain of Tomorrow


This is a one page A3 art piece/comic which I was commissioned to make for a birthday present.
My rate is £100 for a full color A3 comic and half that for black and white.

What do you get for that £100? A comic individually crafted to meet your sequential art needs, with as much or as little input as you like. It's like choose-your-own adventure books, but cooler.

Update: I ended up giving copies of this comic away for free at Mile End, which was a good way to promote my recent art, but also a good way to confuse people.
Alys (last panel) commissioned this comic for her boyfriend Orlando ( fifth panel) The brief was that it had to be about him and their daughter, and include if possible sausage dogs, some of her toys, chocolate, beer and prawn cocktail crisps.

No comments: