Updates Most Wednesdays



This blog is no longer updating. If you would like to see my recent artwork please visit http://carolineparkinson.co.uk.

Friday 24 April 2009

Choose your destiny...and language.


New British Comics, a Polish/English anthology featuring one of my comics, was reviewed here recently, very favorably. I quote:

If you can track down a copy of New British Comics then buy it. Give this ground-breaking project your support.


Should you wish to take the reviewer's advice and track down a copy, it is available directly from the website here* My personal favourite strip is Jackie Goes to Hell by Dan White, but Daniel Locke's understated ghost story No Word Of A Lie... was the story which stuck in my mind.

*Actually, it has been kindly pointed out that it isn't. Yet. Watch this space.

2 comments:

Dave said...

It doesn't seem to be for sale outside of Glasgow or Poland yet. I've dropped them an email asking them to let me know when I can buy a copy online or in London.

Caroline Parkinson said...

Thanks for letting me know Dave! Have changed the post accordingly